The Axiata Cup is a new regional badminton event created for the Axiata Group ? one of Asia?s largest telecom companies. The Championship has been produced to provide Axiata with a marketing platform to integrate its digital advertising sales and create an emotional link with badminton fans in the region.
Featuring top South-East Asian teams, US$1 Million prize money and over twenty hours of live television, the Axiata Cup is poised to become a new exciting annual event in the world badminton calendar.
Sixty is a puzzle / strategy / thinking game in the same genre as Sudoku and KenKen. The goal is to clear the 60 tile game board by choosing combinations of numbers that when multiplied (x), added (+), or combined (&) together, amount to 60. Examples include: 5x12=60, 5+(5&5)=5+55=60, 8+9+11+12+4x5=60. The game automatically calculates all the possible combinations for you.
It?s easy to learn, fun to play, but hard to master. Sixty is a great way for anyone to improve their math skills and exercise their brain.
Do you need to create plans frequently? as to:
- - manage multiple projects
- - plan tasks for team
- - initialize proposal to customers
- - discuss and present plan
- - report multiple project
- - catch your ideas into plan
QuickPlan is to help you quickly complete the works on iPad (iOS6.0+ and iPad2+ are needed).
QuickPlan is an innovated project plan app for iPad, which helps to visualize and maintain projects with Gantt chart. You can achieve very quick planning speed via intuitive and well designed gestures, to easily create multiple projects, lay out tasks on timeline, maintain task properties and operation on a clean interface. QuickPlan is able to import/export projects as Microsoft Project Plan file via Box, you can also share projects as images, Microsoft Excel files through email and Facebook. (Watch the feature video athttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnHXlYwwMwg
- - High planning efficiency by well-designed gestures and user-centralized interface
- - Easy for communication by multiple types of file exporting - Diagram image , Microsoft Project Plan (in xml format), Microsoft Excel(in csv format)
- - Strong on collaboration - Sync plan(created by QuickPlan or by Microsoft Project, 2 outline levels been supported) via Box cloud storage with people or on different iPads
You can use QuickPlan for iPad:
- - To easily and quickly create a high level project plan (timeline) for project proposal, to discuss , present and share to customer and team, to export to Microsoft Project for detail schedule after proposal finalized.
- - For business strategic plan
- - To record and plan new ideas at spare time
- - To schedule action decisions ; to discuss tasks and schedule, then to share it.
- - To track small project progress.
- - To summarize the high level plan of complicated large project using QuickPlan, for reporting and presentation.
- - To invite your friends for something, do a quick plan and share it.
- - To create and update a plan with with your boss, customer, team, vendors ... together
- - And more...
QuickPlan is to make planning easy and quick and is designed for communication and collaboration, for the work of project management, task and action assignment, proposal and ideas; also for the life to be organized well.
- - Multiple plans, plan tile with cover image and cover color support
- - Multiple tasks with task group support (two outline levels)
- - Sync plans created by QuickPlan via Box cloud storage (with people and on multiple iPads)
- - Export and import Microsoft Project Plan file (in xml format) via Box cloud storage (top two level tasks been supported)
- - Share to Facebook, Send by email, Store to iTunes and Photo Album
- - Export as image, Microsoft Project Plan(in xml format), Microsoft Excel files(in csv format) files
- - Batch inputing with WBS Paster support
- - Duplicate Plan as template
- - Task outline, task time, task name, task note, task sequence, task complete rate update by gestures
- - Plan start time can be updated by gesture
- - Gantt Chart
And Gestures to support easy project planning:
- - Task Outline Level <- Swipe Left/Right on left panel
- - Task Sequence <- Pan Up/Down on focused Gantt bar
- - Task Time <- Pan Left/Right on focused task
- - Plan Start Time <- Pan on timeline
- - Task Creation <- Tap at bottom to input new directly
- - Task Updating <- Double Tap on task
- - Operations <- Tap to focus task and make task be visible ; Double Tap on empty space to move task to center ; Double Tap on timeline to move Today be center ; Pinch to zoom)
Challenge your friends with 'QuizzleMe' the fast paced multiplayer quiz game. Choose from our vast array of quiz categories, select your power ups and answer against the clock. Test your trivia prowess and see if you can beat your opponents.
QuizzleMe boasts 1000's of Questions and 100's of Categories with rich audio and picture rounds making game play highly addictive.
Select your Quiz from our library of categories, General Knowledge, Music, Geography, History, Sport, TV & Film, Celebrities, Science & Nature. Alternatively take a shot at one of our more specialized quizzes featuring Capital Cities, Music of the 90's, Country Flags, Logos, Famous Landmarks, TV Theme Tunes, Video Games, People from History and Famous Battles and many more.
You may view the game here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnGZ6vH3DFQ
GiGalator is the fun stage layout and gig organizer for musicians, DJ's, and entertainment planners. Add instruments and equipment to the stage, optionally enter musician and gig details, and your gig organization is virtually done - it's that easy!
Choose from a large and growing collection of musical instruments. Then arrange, position, and size them for the right placement on stage. Share the layout and instrument details with band members before the gig to get the right setup for the show.
Choose from a large and growing collection of musical equipment. Specify any additional details for each piece of equipment so that stage assistants and performers will know what to expect for the gig.
Assign musicians to instruments and optionally add additional info for the stage, gig, and contract. Then display lists of musicians, equipment, stage details, contract details, and more.
- Create new stages easily and specify gig details
Add, position, and size musical instruments and equipment on the stage
- Assign musicians to instruments directly or from your Contacts
- Capture and save the stage layout to the Photo library
- Add the gig event dates to the Calendar
- Display lists of musicians, instruments, and equipment on each stage
- Optionally specify gig contract details
- Automatically saves up to three reusable stages in addition to the sample stage
- In-App purchase of the Stage Limit Upgrade option provides thousands more stages
GiGalator helps you eliminate the last minute chaos associated with setting up the right equipment on stage at the time of the gig. Arranging the stage layout and keeping track of important gig details has finally become quick, easy, and enjoyable.
Tweet Tima Machine allows the user to download it's own twitter timeline and browse through all the past tweets.
It includes a search function, which can be used to search for specific text inside all the tweets, and a go to date function, which allows to go to a specific date.
Plus shaking the phone let the user read a random tweet from his past (the future is still work in progress!), and all of this in a beautiful vintage style.
If the user has more than 3200 tweets, it can load the complete timeline downloaded from twitter using iTunes in a very easy way.
The most addictive matchstick game ever!
Make matchsticks collapse and fall off the screen. Get points for fallen matches. Sounds easy!
Drag a match to the matchbox and see how the structure collapses. Try to figure out how you can make it collapse so that as many matches fall all the way down as possible. Look out for pencils, bugs, bullets and other obstacles. Easy to learn but challenging enough to keep you nailed for hours!
Game includes six different game scenes, each with 20 levels - 120 levels altogether!
Physics puzzle game already released in Windows Phone Store (http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=8128737d-9dc9-41df-b08a-7bcd7b00693f) and brought to iPhones and iPads with Xamarin.
ChessFlash KnightVision is a free, fun and exciting chess based game that can be enjoyed by chess players and non-chess players alike. Play your chess piece against an array of enemy pawns and capture them all without getting captured or running out of time! The levels of play range from the simplest possible to highly complicated puzzles. In Zombie mode, new pawns keep coming!
The Knight is the most difficult chess piece for beginners to learn. Even experienced players may need deep thought to figure out a path that will move the Knight to a desired square. ChessFlash KnightVision is designed to help chess beginners and advanced players improve their play.
Join with thousands of others across the nation to pray. In 2 Chronicles 7:14, we read that when God?s people humble themselves and pray, God will heal the land. The app includes a daily devotional, Bible readings, and a real-time map highlighting those who are praying across the nation. Unsure how to pray? Want to deepen your prayer time? Want to learn about fasting? Read helpful insights. Get involved in the movement that can shape the nation.
Personal money manger.
The app allow the user to quickly log his expenses and incomes. analyze the data using reports.
Build a budget and get alerts once amounts exceeded.
Submit An App
Do you know about an app created with MonoTouch or Mono for Android that you'd like tell us about?