Mircules HAM distance tells you the distance from your location to any ham operator or maidenhead grid location on the planet.
"No, this is not just another to-do app, like the many that flood the App Store. It?s a new way to look at things that you have set as goals, whether they are big or small." - AppAdvice.com
Doable is not just an app, but also a lifestyle. A time planner that actually plans for you.
You have goals and things you want to happen in your life. Big goals like learning something new and small things like doing the laundry. Stuff that?s done on a regular basis rarely fits in calendars or on todo lists.
Every time you find yourself doing something more than once, add it to Doable and decide how often you?d prefer to do it. From then on Doable takes care of telling you what needs to be done next, and the times it?s been done in the past.
You don?t have to worry about dates or even about being on time. Doable makes it easy to realize what?s most important at any time in your life, so you don?t have to keep track of everything at once.
There are endless uses for Doable, but here?s some inspiration
Vacuum, water flowers, clean toilet, clean kitchen, change bed linens.
Call parents or friends, write a blog post, tip a homeless, buy flowers for your dearest, go for a drink with a friend
Learning new things:
Practice instrument, read another chapter
Read a book, meditate, go play some sports, take a break, take a walk, read a magazine, have a nice cup of coffee.
Workout, Take medicine, cut your nails, get a haircut, visit dentist, limit smoking, backup your files
Check diaper, log breastfeeding, shower child, cut child's nails, give vitamins, take a picture of child
Welcome to the doable cloud! Now it's possible to put your doables in the cloud and access them across devices. Work together by sharing doables with your friends or co-workers. Anyone with an email is welcome.
Planovator is a mobile planning tool that is integrated with a web application, accessible via your browser. This tool is easily combined with existing software and replaces the chalk boards, papers or notes you might use. Just plug in the tool and have a professional and easy to organize planning that can be shared with those who need the information.Drag & drop functionality
Creating your planning is now a piece of cake. The mobile tool and the web application endorse drag & drop functionality. Put your resources, whether it is people, machines or location, in the right place and adapt easily. Just drag & drop!
Always the correct planning!
We integrate your mobile tool with a web application, accessible via your browser. The input done via the web application is immediately available on mobile devices. No delays, immediate response and availability. Since we are straightforward, you will gain time. We don?t beat around the bush. Impeccable speed and reliability included.Mobility at all times
Our system makes sure that the planning is available via the mobile devices at all times. Why waste time and check the planning at the office. Just login with your mobile device and check the latest planning. Convenient and easy.
Do you need to create plans frequently? as to:
- - manage multiple projects
- - plan tasks for team
- - initialize proposal to customers
- - discuss and present plan
- - report multiple project
- - catch your ideas into plan
QuickPlan is to help you quickly complete the works on iPad (iOS6.0+ and iPad2+ are needed).
QuickPlan is an innovated project plan app for iPad, which helps to visualize and maintain projects with Gantt chart. You can achieve very quick planning speed via intuitive and well designed gestures, to easily create multiple projects, lay out tasks on timeline, maintain task properties and operation on a clean interface. QuickPlan is able to import/export projects as Microsoft Project Plan file via Box, you can also share projects as images, Microsoft Excel files through email and Facebook. (Watch the feature video athttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnHXlYwwMwg
- - High planning efficiency by well-designed gestures and user-centralized interface
- - Easy for communication by multiple types of file exporting - Diagram image , Microsoft Project Plan (in xml format), Microsoft Excel(in csv format)
- - Strong on collaboration - Sync plan(created by QuickPlan or by Microsoft Project, 2 outline levels been supported) via Box cloud storage with people or on different iPads
You can use QuickPlan for iPad:
- - To easily and quickly create a high level project plan (timeline) for project proposal, to discuss , present and share to customer and team, to export to Microsoft Project for detail schedule after proposal finalized.
- - For business strategic plan
- - To record and plan new ideas at spare time
- - To schedule action decisions ; to discuss tasks and schedule, then to share it.
- - To track small project progress.
- - To summarize the high level plan of complicated large project using QuickPlan, for reporting and presentation.
- - To invite your friends for something, do a quick plan and share it.
- - To create and update a plan with with your boss, customer, team, vendors ... together
- - And more...
QuickPlan is to make planning easy and quick and is designed for communication and collaboration, for the work of project management, task and action assignment, proposal and ideas; also for the life to be organized well.
- - Multiple plans, plan tile with cover image and cover color support
- - Multiple tasks with task group support (two outline levels)
- - Sync plans created by QuickPlan via Box cloud storage (with people and on multiple iPads)
- - Export and import Microsoft Project Plan file (in xml format) via Box cloud storage (top two level tasks been supported)
- - Share to Facebook, Send by email, Store to iTunes and Photo Album
- - Export as image, Microsoft Project Plan(in xml format), Microsoft Excel files(in csv format) files
- - Batch inputing with WBS Paster support
- - Duplicate Plan as template
- - Task outline, task time, task name, task note, task sequence, task complete rate update by gestures
- - Plan start time can be updated by gesture
- - Gantt Chart
And Gestures to support easy project planning:
- - Task Outline Level <- Swipe Left/Right on left panel
- - Task Sequence <- Pan Up/Down on focused Gantt bar
- - Task Time <- Pan Left/Right on focused task
- - Plan Start Time <- Pan on timeline
- - Task Creation <- Tap at bottom to input new directly
- - Task Updating <- Double Tap on task
- - Operations <- Tap to focus task and make task be visible ; Double Tap on empty space to move task to center ; Double Tap on timeline to move Today be center ; Pinch to zoom)
GiGalator is the fun stage layout and gig organizer for musicians, DJ's, and entertainment planners. Add instruments and equipment to the stage, optionally enter musician and gig details, and your gig organization is virtually done - it's that easy!
Choose from a large and growing collection of musical instruments. Then arrange, position, and size them for the right placement on stage. Share the layout and instrument details with band members before the gig to get the right setup for the show.
Choose from a large and growing collection of musical equipment. Specify any additional details for each piece of equipment so that stage assistants and performers will know what to expect for the gig.
Assign musicians to instruments and optionally add additional info for the stage, gig, and contract. Then display lists of musicians, equipment, stage details, contract details, and more.
- Create new stages easily and specify gig details
Add, position, and size musical instruments and equipment on the stage
- Assign musicians to instruments directly or from your Contacts
- Capture and save the stage layout to the Photo library
- Add the gig event dates to the Calendar
- Display lists of musicians, instruments, and equipment on each stage
- Optionally specify gig contract details
- Automatically saves up to three reusable stages in addition to the sample stage
- In-App purchase of the Stage Limit Upgrade option provides thousands more stages
GiGalator helps you eliminate the last minute chaos associated with setting up the right equipment on stage at the time of the gig. Arranging the stage layout and keeping track of important gig details has finally become quick, easy, and enjoyable.
Calls Central is a smart, simple, advanced call log manager. Order calls, apply a filter to view just a group of calls, and sharing the call log are just a few of the features. You can quickly return a call, view the caller's contact info, and create calendar events for the selected call. Search, analyze, manage all your calls with Calls Central. Calls Central is available for phones running Android 4.0 and above.
Mircules DX Cluster is an iPhone / iPad app that shows the info found on the international DX Cluster.
This Cluster is widely used by radio amateurs and SWL enthusiasts to find the DX ?treasures? on the bands.
It is available in the appstore in 2 languages; English and Dutch.
With LookHere! you can take photos, drawings, and screenshots, link them together, and share a beautiful looking PDF.
LookHere! is the ideal companion if you need to document a complex scenery with a set of interconnected photos.
CodeBucket is the best way to browse and maintain your Bitbucket repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view everything from followers to the individual file diffs in the latest change set. CodeBucket brings Bitbucket to your finger tips in a sleek and efficient design.
CryptoBox is the most powerful and advanced app to secure your data, your documents and your pictures.
Most apps of this kind simply hide you data behind a password building the illusion of safety. Most times, all your data is stored on your iPhone/iPod without any protection and for this reason it is vulnerable to a hacker attack.
CryptoBox is not limited to hiding your data behind a password, but it uses your password to encrypt your data with the most advanced encrypting algorithms based on AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) at 256 bit, the same used by governments to protect top secret and classified documents, in order to transform your iPhone/iPod in your personal Fort Knox :)
Moreover, CryptoBox is the only app that ensures you no hidden internet connections. On the opposite from many other apps that establish unsafe connections to backup data outside your control, CryptoBox doesn?t do any kind of hidden operations on the network.
Submit An App
Do you know about an app created with MonoTouch or Mono for Android that you'd like tell us about?