Get updates on free money and use the tactics in this app to write great grant proposals!
The iGrant app focuses on grants for non-profit organizations and businesses.
- Grant Tips: - 100 unique tips on how to win grant money for your organization.
- Example Grants:- A large library of actual grant applications that have been submitted for funding ? and many of them awarded money!!!
- Grant Opportunities :- Weekly updates on grant opportunities available in the palm of your hand.
- Training Events :- Find out about some of the best in-class training for grant writing.
- Create a 501c3 :- Learn proven tips on how to develop a charity with step-by-step instructions
- Videos :- Learn from Lesko in exclusive interviews and Vlogs.
- Blogs :- Read updated and past blogs about what money is currently available.
- Receive Help :- Receive help on Grants
Play a game of chess and make a move any time you want. Invite your friends or play against a random opponent.
- -Play move by move
- -Uses Game Center for match making
- -Turn based gameplay
- -Publish the Game
- -Send Draw Offers
- -Notation with figurines
- -Support for portrait and landscape orientation
- -Navigate throught the game played so far
- -Universal application
- -Optimized for new devices
- -Multiple board designs
- -Multiple piece designs
- -Sounds notification when it is your turn
- -Picture of opponent displayed
Running records, developed by Marie M. Clay, are a method for observing and assessing a child?s oral reading. The Record of Reading app is designed to provide an electronic form for taking a running record. The app provides embedded formulas for the accuracy and self-correction rate (no need for a calculator!), but of course, the teacher does all the coding and analysis.
Once the running record is complete, it can be saved in a file or emailed. In addition, the apprecords the student?s voice while the teacher simultaneously takes the record. When replaying the running record, the oral reading and the record are synced. For more information on taking running records, please see An Observation Survey of Early Literacy Achievement (Clay, 2005).
This is the iPhone version of the wp7 game 'Bubbly Eyes'.
The ultimate bubble shooting game with advanced leaderboards, championship, trophy/award and in-game ranking system. Bump 3 or more bubbles of the same color and to pop them as they watch the action. Gain score by popping the bubbles and dropping them when they are no longer attached.
Bubbles all have eyes that look around as you play. They follow action, blink, bounce, pop, and guard themselves from the nearby pops. 4 themes and 60 levels of addictive action that gradually get more difficult (faster/more colors etc) and give more bonus. Global score submit and highscore table. When you are offline, you can submit your highscore later.
- 60+ levels of pure fun
- Gradually increasing difficulty
- Autosave; ability to leave and continue where you left off (never loose game)
- Start game at any level
- Global score submit (if offline, save and submit later)
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/All Time rankings
- Special exhibit for champions of yesterday, last week and last month
- In-game ranking system shows ranking achieved while playing
- Earn trophies/awards for your daily/weekly/monthly and all time achievements
- All time record breakers awarded immediately
- View other player's trophies
- Theme system with 5 themes (Abstract, Cute, Nature, Space)
- Live message updates for ongoing daily competition and other important notifications
- All time record breaker gets to put his name on the bubble piston
Mozaikr is a mosaic application for your iPhone that allows you to create print size photo mosaics from your photo or built in gallery.
- Pinch to zoom to explore the mosaic details
- Double tap to zoom directly to photo detail
- Tap on detail to open original photo
Submit An App
Do you know about an app created with MonoTouch or Mono for Android that you'd like tell us about?