We recognize that privacy is extremely important to our users.
- Xamarin's web properties run on dedicated servers. All user passwords are saved in a hashed form.
- We do not share individual user data with third parties without your permission.
- We use Google Analytics, Optimizely and, sometimes, other third-party analytics services on our web sites so that we can understand how people use our web pages.
- If we experience a privacy breach, we promise to disclose it as soon as possible on the Xamarin blog at blog.xamarin.com.
- If you spot a privacy leak, please report it discreetly to email@example.com.
Mono is a registered trademark and MonoTouch, Mono Tools, MonoDevelop and Moonlight are trademarks of Novell, Inc. in the United States and other countries.